Key Contacts

Haringey Migrant Centre 020 4566 7412 (Thurs from 10am)

House of Polish & European Committee 07308230008 

Haringey Law Centre 020 8808 5354



We have compiled a list of resources that may be able to help you resolve an issue you are facing. 

If the articles below are not of use, more information can be found HERE

Staying in the UK after Brexit

Staying in the UK if you're from the EU

Keeping your family in the UK after Brexit

Bringing family to live in the UK after Brexit

Preparing to apply for pre-settled and settled status

Applying for pre-settled and settled status

Viewing and updating your pre-settled or settled status

Problems with your settled status decision

Applying for British citizenship

Becoming a British citizen

Getting British citizenship for children

Deciding if citizenship is right for you

Applying for British citizenship


Getting a visa for your partner to live in the UK

Getting a visa for family and friends to visit the UK

If your visa application is delayed

If you've overstayed your visa or leave

Staying in the UK on a visa without your partner

Asylum and refugees

After you get refugee status

Prepare for an asylum interview


Report human trafficking

What to do if you've been trafficked

Deportation and living in the UK illegally

Your options if you're in the UK illegally

If your child is living in the UK illegally

If you're going to be deported from the UK

Windrush scheme

Proving your right to live in the UK with the Windrush scheme

Benefits, services and your immigration status

Accessing UK benefits and services if you’re subject to immigration control

Get help

Get specialist immigration advice

Still need our help? Give us a call on 0808 278 7966